Don’t miss the 2016 Fedhealth AGM!
The Eightieth Fedhealth Medical Scheme Annual General Meeting of members will be held on Wednesday, 29 June 2016. So please feel free to join us at 13:30 in the Starling Room of The Country Club Johannesburg, cnr Woodlands Drive & Lincoln Road, Woodmead, Sandton.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Seventy-Ninth Annual General Meeting held on 25 June 2015.
- Adoption of the Report of the Trustees for the year ended 31 December 2015.
- Adoption of the Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015.
- Appointment of External Auditors for the 2016 audit.
- Election of Members to the Board of Trustees in terms of Rule 17.
- Approval of Trustee Remuneration for 2016/2017
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting of which due notice has been given.
NOTE: Notices of motions to be placed before the meeting must reach the Principal Officer at the Fedhealth Office – Building 10, Constantia Office Park, Roodepoort, 1724 by no later than 7 days prior to the date of this meeting.
By order of the Board of Trustees
The following documents are available for download should you require any further information:
Any member who is entitled to attend and vote at a General Meeting of the Scheme shall have the right to appoint a proxy, who must be a member of the Scheme, to attend and vote in his/her stead. A proxy form has been mailed to all members. If you do not receive the AGM Notification, please contact Liezel McMillan on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an original proxy form.
In terms of the Rules of the Scheme, Mr Keith Elliott, Mr Hesham Motan and Mr Gerrit Eloff are due to retire. Therefore, there are three positions vacant on the Board. Should you wish to nominate someone for election to the Board, please download the following form and return, with a CV to email@example.com :
A CV of members who have made themselves available for election to the Board of Trustees can be found below.