Don’t miss the 2017 Fedhealth AGM!
The Eighty-first Fedhealth Medical Scheme Annual General Meeting of members will be held on Wednesday, 28 June 2017. So please feel free to join us at 13:30 in the Starling Room of The Country Club Johannesburg, cnr Woodlands Drive & Lincoln Street, Woodmead, Sandton.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Eightieth Annual General Meeting held on 29 June 2016.
- Adoption of the Report of the Trustees for the year ended 31 December 2016.
- Adoption of the Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016.
- Appointment of External Auditors for the 2017 audit.
- Election of Members to the Board of Trustees in terms of Rule 17.
- Approval of Trustee Remuneration for 2017/2018
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting of which due notice has been given.
NOTE: Notices of motions to be placed before the meeting must reach the Principal Officer at the Fedhealth Office – Building 10, Constantia Office Park, Roodepoort, 1724 by no later than 7 days prior to the date of this meeting.
By order of the Board of Trustees
The following documents are available for download should you require any further information:
Any member who is entitled to attend and vote at a General Meeting of the Scheme shall have the right to appoint a proxy, who must be a member of the Scheme, to attend and vote in his/her stead. A proxy form has either been mailed or e-mailed to all members. If you do not receive the AGM Notification, please contact Umita Govender on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an original proxy form or download it here.
In terms of the Rules of the Scheme, Mr Trevor Jackson, Dr Margaret Mojapelo-Mokotedi and Mr Nazir Parker are due to retire. In addition, Mr Keith Elliott resigned from the Board at the end of March 2017. Therefore, there are four positions vacant on the Board. Should you wish to nominate someone for election to the Board, please download the following form and return, with a CV and I.D. copy of the nominee to email@example.com
The CV’s of members who have made themselves available for election to the Board of Trustees can be found below.