12 ArticlesOverview of Benefits →
- How does the Prosthesis Benefit work?
- How is payment for treatment after hospital visits covered?
- Does Fedhealth cover female contraception?
- How are doctor appointments with network GPs covered when a member’s Out-of-Hospital Expenses Benefit has run out?
- What about procedures performed in day wards, day clinics and doctor’s rooms?
5 ArticlesEmergencies →
- What happens when an employee goes to hospital in an emergency?
- When should your employees contact Fedhealth if they needed trauma treatment?
- When should your employees contact Fedhealth if they experience an emergency?
- What qualifies as an emergency?
- Are your employees covered for emergency medical expenses?
3 ArticlesObtaining Authorisation →
1 ArticlesScreening and Immunisation Benefits →
14 ArticlesDay-to-day benefits on the Saver options →
10 ArticlesHow to Claim →
- Claims against the Road Accident Fund
- Workmen’s Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident claims – Third party claims
- When querying a claim, what information should a member have available so the AE or Contact Centre Agent can help them efficiently and effectively?
- The member has reached their Threshold Level, what happens to their day-to-day claims now?
- According to the claims statement, the member has run out of day-to-day benefits – Will Fedhealth still pay their claims?