Looking for first-rate hospital cover that gives you day-to-day spending too? From only R1,640pm, Maxima EntrySaver is a hospital plan that gives you unlimited cover at South African Network Hospitals, together with savings of R3,168 per year. Plus you get free annual flu vaccines for the whole family and UNLIMITED FP visits at a nominated FP on our FP Network, once your savings are depleted.
Your hospital plan cover includes:
- Unlimited private hospital cover at Network Hospitals
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Unlimited specialised radiology like MRI and CT scans (covered from Risk after the first R2500)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not (A R500 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Unlimited specialist cover at cost with Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full
CoverNetwork HospitalsNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & Prevention
You also get these unique benefits and value adds:
- Chronic medicine cover for 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, patches, contraceptive rings and certain injectables, as well as IUDs including Mirena®
- An innovative screening benefit (part of the new foundation benefit) that covers specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings.
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
If you’re looking for an affordable hospital plan in South Africa that also offers day-to-day savings, get a quote for Maxima EntrySaver today.
Download the Maxima EntrySaver Member guide here
Maxima EntrySaver monthly contributions
|Principal member||R1 640|
|Adult dependant||R1 181|
Annual day-to-day available
|Principal member||R3 168|
|Adult dependant||R2 280|
|Child dependant||R1 008|
Annual day-to-day available by family size
|M + AD||R5 448|
|M + AD + CD||R6 456|
|M + AD + 2CD||R7 464|