ANOTHER WAY TO ACTIVATE YOUR MEDIVAULT AND TRANSFER FUNDS TO YOUR WALLET!
We are pleased to bring you another Fedhealth innovation: a brand new USSD functionality to help Fedhealth members activate their MediVault and make transfers to their Wallet in a few simple steps.
This new USSD line is convenient and easy to use, and there is absolutely no cost to you!
Watch this quick video that takes you through the simple USSD steps that are listed below :
To activate your MediVault using this service, please keep your personal details on hand, such as your member number and bank details, and follow these steps:
- Dial *134*999*yourmemberno#
- Select ‘Activate MediVault’
- Confirm bank account details for the deduction to take place
- Accept the terms and conditions that can be found at fedhealth.co.za/medivault-terms/
- You’re all set!
To transfer funds into your Wallet, follow these steps:
- Select ‘Transfer funds to Wallet’
- Select the amount you wish to transfer (available in increments of R600)
- Confirm the transaction
- Funds will immediately be available for medical aid claims.