How do I transfer an existing Fedhealth member to my company’s group?

Should a new employee already belong to Fedhealth, he/she need not complete a new Application Form. Note that in these cases, the member will need to ensure that the relevant HR department of his/her previous company is notified of the change to the former membership, as the move cannot be processed until the previous company has removed the dependant from their billing.

As an HR practitioner, you will need to contact your Fedhealth Credit Controller in writing with the following information:

  • Employee’s existing Fedhealth membership number
    Date of employment
  • Date of transfer of membership to your company’s billing
  • Confirmation of plan type.