We need the following information to authorise your treatment:
- Fedhealth membership number
- Date of birth of patient
- Reason for admission, ICD10 and applicable tariff codes for the proposed treatment (the member’s doctor must give these to him/her)
- Date of admission and the proposed date of the operation or treatment
- The referring doctor’s name and telephone and practice numbers
- Name of the hospital with telephone and practice numbers
- For a CT scan, MRI procedure or similar procedure, the name of the radiological practice.
Phone us: 0860 002 153
Monday to Thursday 08h30 – 19h00
Friday 09h00 – 19h00
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
All costs covered from the Major Medical Benefit need to be pre-authorised by the Authorisation Centre on 0860 002 153.