Workmen’s Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident claims – Third party claims

Workmen’s Compensation Claims
Injury on Duty (IOD) related accounts must go via the Human Resources Department or Personnel Department, who will submit the accounts to the Workmen’s Compensation.

Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

  • If a member is involved in a car accident, they may have a possible claim against the Road Accident Fund
  • Certain procedures will apply before claims will be paid by the scheme
  • Please contact our MVA/Third party department for further details:

Contact Details
Monday to Friday 07h00-15h-00
Tel: (012) 431 9746/ 86
Fax: (012) 425 4133