or your next life-stage. Rich in in-hospital benefits and generous savings, Maxima Advanced also offers substantial chronic disease medication cover over and above the PMB conditions to ensure that chronic conditions can be managed.
CoverNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & PreventionSpecialised Medication
Maxima Advanced hospital plan with savings aid also provides:
- Unlimited private hospitalisation at a hospital of your choice
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will always be covered in full
- Cover for 51 chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice.
- The Screening Benefit includes free flu vaccinations for the whole family
- Generous day-to-day cover for essential expenses such as dentistry, prescribed medication and specialist consultations.
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, contraceptive rings, patch and IUDs including Mirena® device
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge from hospital
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Specialised radiology like MRI and CT Scans covered from Risk after the first R2 100
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not. A R550 co-payment applies to casualty ward visits if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good.
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit
If you’re looking for solid family hospital cover that also offers day-to-day savings, get a quote for Maxima Advanced today.
Download the Maxima Advanced member guide here
Maxima Advanced Monthly Contributions
|Principal member||R3 607|
|Adult dependant||R3 138|
|Child dependant||R1 082|
Annual day-to-day available
Annual day-to-day available by family size
|M + AD||R8100|
|M + AD + CD||R9396|
|M + AD + 2CD||R10 692|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children