Your hospital plan cover includes:
- Unlimited private hospital cover at Network Hospitals
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Unlimited specialised radiology like MRI and CT scans (covered from Risk after the first R2800)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not (A R550 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Unlimited specialist cover at cost with Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full
CoverNetwork HospitalsNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & Prevention
You also get these unique benefits and value adds:
- Chronic medicine cover for 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, patches, contraceptive rings and certain injectables, as well as IUDs including Mirena® device
- An innovative screening benefit (part of the new foundation benefit) that covers specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings.
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good.
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit
If you’re looking for an affordable hospital plan in South Africa that also offers day-to-day savings, get a quote for Maxima EntrySaver today.
Download the Maxima EntrySaver member guide here
Maxima EntrySaver monthly contributions
|Principal member||R1 759|
|Adult dependant||R1 299|
Annual day-to-day available
|Principal member||R3 396|
|Adult dependant||R2 508|
|Child dependant||R1 092|
Annual day-to-day available by family size
|M + AD||R5 904|
|M + AD + CD||R6 996|
|M + AD + 2CD||R8 088|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children