From only R1,424pm, Maxima EntryZone is an essential medical aid option that gives you comprehensive in-hospital cover, as well as innovative benefits such as free annual flu vaccines and one free FP visit per beneficiary per year.
Your essential medical aid cover includes:
- Unlimited private hospital cover at Network Hospitals
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Specialised radiology like MRI and CT scans (covered from Risk after the first R2800)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether you’re admitted to hospital or not (A R550 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full
CoverNetwork HospitalsNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & Prevention
You also get these unique benefits and value adds:
- Chronic medicine cover for 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice.
- Cover for non-Fedhealth contracted healthcare professionals up to 100% of the Fedhealth rate
- An innovative screening benefit (part of the new foundation benefit) that covers specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings.
- Certain female oral contraceptives covered
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good.
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit
If you’re looking for a hospital plan that covers the whole family, get a quote for Maxima EntryZone today
Download the Maxima EntryZone member guide here
Maxima EntryZone Monthly Contributions
|Principal member||R1 424|
|Adult dependant||R 1088|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children