Our maxima EXEC core benefit bundle gives our established members and families the peace of mind that most of their healthcare needs will be met.
This comprehensive option does not leave a single thing to chance, especially as our members reach more of a mature age. It features ample in-hospital, chronic, screening, day-to-day cover covered by the core benefit bundle, as well as value-added additional benefits.
In addition, it also features a Medical Savings Account (MSA) for day-to-day expenses and a Threshold benefit
From only R5 336 p/m, maxima EXEC offers:
- Unlimited hospital cover in any private hospital.
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, contraceptive rings, patches and IUDs including Mirena® device.
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge.
- 7 days of take-home medication.
- Specialised radiology like MRI and CT Scans covered (covered from Risk after the first R2 200).
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether admitted to hospital or not (A R570 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty).
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full.
- AND unlimited visits at Fedhealth Network GPs – paid for year-round from risk once your day-to-day benefit is depleted.
CoverNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & PreventionSpecialised MedicationThreshold Benefit
You also get these unique bonus benefits:
- Chronic medicine cover for 51 chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice.
- Comprehensive day-to-day cover with a Threshold Benefit for essential expenses such as dentistry, prescribed medication and specialist consultations
- Use of non-Fedhealth network specialists is covered up to 200% of the Fedhealth rate
- Professional and extreme sports cover for injuries sustained during sporting activities – provided the treatment is received in South Africa
- Fedhealth’s innovative screening benefit (part of the core benefit bundle) covering health risk assessments, specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings. This medical aid option also includes screenings for older members.
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- The Fedhealth Baby Programme – including great giveaways, discounts and education, as well as the support of a Doula during labour
- NEW! One prostate specific antigen (PSA) screening per year for male members between 45 and 69.
- NEW! Free access to Paed-IQ advice line for all your paediatric questions.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive health plan that covers the whole family, get a quote for maxima EXEC today.
Download the maxima EXEC member guide here
Maxima Exec Monthly Contributions
|Principal member||R5 336|
|Adult dependant||R4 625|
|Child dependant||R1 666|
Annual day-to-day available
|Principal member||R9 024|
|Adult dependant||R7 824|
|Child dependant||R2 820|
Annual day-to-day available by family size
|M + AD||R16 848|
|M + AD + CD||R19 668|
|M + AD + 2CD||R22 488|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children