Your comprehensive medical aid cover includes:
- Unlimited hospital cover in any private hospital
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, contraceptive rings, patch and IUDs including Mirena® device
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Specialised radiology like MRI and CT Scans covered (covered from Risk after the first R2100)
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether admitted to hospital or not (A R550 co-payment per visit for non-PMBs will apply if you are not admitted to hospital straight from casualty)
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full
- AND Unlimited visits at Fedhealth Network FPs – paid for year-round from risk once your day-to-day benefit is depleted.
CoverNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & PreventionSpecialised MedicationThreshold Benefit
You also get these unique bonus benefits:
- Chronic medicine cover for 51 chronic conditions, including cover for biological specialised medication, from a pharmacy of your choice.
- Comprehensive day-to-day cover with a Threshold Benefit for essential expenses such as dentistry, prescribed medication and specialist consultations
- Use of non-Fedhealth contracted health professionals is covered up to 200% of the Fedhealth rate
- Professional and extreme sports cover for injuries sustained during sporting activities – provided the treatment is received in South Africa
- Fedhealth’s innovative screening benefit (part of the foundation benefit) covering health risk assessments, specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings. This medical aid option also includes screenings for older members.
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- The Fedhealth Baby Programme – including great giveaways, discounts and education, as well as the support of a Doula during labour
- NEW! From January 2018 qualifying members benefit from a 12-week biokineticist led programme with access to a dietician and behavioural psychologist to help them lose the weight for good.
- NEW! From January 2018 all smokers can have their GoSmokeFree consultation paid from risk (once per beneficiary per year). Nicotine replacement therapy will be paid from savings on options with a savings benefit
If you’re looking for a comprehensive health plan that covers the whole family, get a quote for Maxima Exec today.
Download the Maxima Exec member guide here
Maxima Exec Monthly Contributions
|Principal member||R4 805|
|Adult dependant||R4 103|
|Child dependant||R1 463|
Annual day-to-day available
|Principal member||R9 672|
|Adult dependant||R7 836|
|Child dependant||R1 952|
Annual day-to-day available by family size
|M + AD||R17 508|
|M + AD + CD||R19 460|
|M + AD + 2CD||R21 412|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children