Our maxima PLUS core benefit bundle gives our established members the peace of mind that most of their healthcare needs will be met.
This comprehensive option does not leave a single thing to chance, especially as our members reach more of a mature age. It features ample in-hospital, chronic, screening, day-to-day cover covered by the core benefit bundle, as well as value-added additional benefits.
In addition, it also features a Medical Savings Account (MSA) for day-to-day expenses, a Threshold benefit and an Out-of-Hospital Expenses Benefit (OHEB).
From only R8 354 p/m, maxima PLUS offers:
- Unlimited hospital cover in any private hospital.
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, patches, contraceptive rings and IUDs including Mirena® device.
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge.
- 7 days of take-home medication.
- Unlimited specialised radiology like MRI and CT Scans covered.
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether admitted to hospital or not.
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full.
- Unlimited GP visits at Fedhealth GP Partners – paid for, year-round from Risk and never from your Savings.
CoverNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & PreventionSpecialised MedicationThreshold Benefit
You also get these unique bonus benefits:
- Child rates for financially dependent children up to the age of 27, and no underwriting required should the same child dependants choose to join the scheme directly after leaving their parents’ membership
- Chronic medicine cover for 65 chronic conditions from a pharmacy of your choice.
- Comprehensive day-to-day cover with a Threshold Benefit for essential expenses such as dentistry, prescribed medication and specialist consultations
- Use of non-Fedhealth network specialists is covered up to 200% of the Fedhealth rate
- Fedhealth’s innovative screening benefit covering health risk assessments, specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings. This medical aid option also includes screenings for older members.
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- The Fedhealth Baby Programme – including great giveaways, discounts and education, as well as the support of a Doula during labour.
- NEW! One prostate specific antigen (PSA) screening per year for male members between 45 and 69.
- NEW! Free access to Paed-IQ advice line for all your paediatric questions.
If you can afford the best medical aid in South Africa and want unlimited hospital cover and generous day-to-day spending, get a quote for maxima PLUS today.
Download the maxima PLUS member guide here
|Maxima Plus monthly contributions|
|Principal member||R8 354|
|Adult dependant||R7 204|
|Child dependant||R2 610|
Annual day-to-day available
|Principal member||R14 243|
|Adult dependant||R11 047|
|Child dependant||R3 662|
Annual day-to-day available by family size
|M + AD||R25 290|
|M + AD + CD||R28 952|
|M + AD + 2CD||R32 614|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children