Your family has grown and you have changing needs that your average medical aid plan just won’t meet. From only R6,740pm, Maxima Plus is the top medical aid option in South Africa for you. At R12,302 (for a single member per year) it also boasts the highest amount of daily healthcare spending ability, plus it pays more from risk.
- Unlimited hospital cover in any private hospital
- Female contraceptives covered: oral, patch, contraceptive rings and IUDs including Mirena®
- Post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 30 days after discharge
- 7 days of take-home medication
- Unlimited specialised radiology like MRI and CT Scans covered
- Trauma treatment at a casualty ward whether admitted to hospital or not
- Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Network Specialists – while under the care of a network specialist in hospital, your treatment will be covered in full
- AND Unlimited FP visits at Fedhealth FP Partners – paid for year round from risk and never from your savings
CoverNetwork Partner ProvidersScreening & PreventionSpecialised MedicationThreshold Benefit
You also get these unique bonus benefits:
- Child rates for financially dependent children up to the age of 27, and no underwriting required should the same child dependants choose to join the scheme directly after leaving their parents’ membership
- Chronic medicine cover for 51 chronic conditions, including cover for biological specialised medication
- Comprehensive day-to-day cover with a Threshold Benefit for essential expenses such as dentistry, prescribed medication and specialist consultations
- Use of non-Fedhealth contracted healthcare professionals is covered up to 200% of the Fedhealth rate
- Fedhealth’s innovative screening benefit covering health risk assessments, specific women’s, children’s and cardiac health, as well as wellness and preventative screenings. This medical aid option also includes screenings for older members.
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- The Fedhealth Baby Programme – including great giveaways, discounts and education, as well as the support of a Doula during labour
If you can afford the best medical aid in South Africa and want unlimited hospital cover and generous day-to-day spending, get a quote for Maxima Plus today.
Download Maxima Plus Member Guide here
|Maxima Plus monthly contributions|
|Principal member||R6 740|
|Adult dependant||R5 733|
|Child dependant||R2 021|
Annual day-to-day available
|Principal member||R12 302|
|Adult dependant||R9 450|
|Child dependant||R3 072|
Annual day-to-day available by family size
|M + AD||R21 752|
|M + AD + CD||R24 824|
|M + AD + 2CD||R27 896|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children