Our myFED core benefit bundle is an affordable, entry-level medical aid option that looks after the health of previously uncovered, lower-income employees. This option protects the health of members so that they can continue providing for their loved ones and live life to the full. Competitively priced, it’s the perfect option to offer employees who’ve never had medical aid before.
Some of the great benefits include a free flu vaccine per year, unlimited visits at a contracted nominated FP, as well as the free Fedhealth myFED Baby Programme.
From only R916 p/m, myFED offers:
- Unlimited private hospitalisation at network hospitals.
- Unlimited GP consultations at myFED contracted GPs.
- Unlimited prescribed medication.
- AND cover for basic dentistry and optometry!
- Chronic medicine cover for 26 conditions on the Chronic Disease List (CDL) from the Scheme’s designated service providers MediRite, Dis-Chem, Clicks and Pharmacy Direct.
- Cover for non-Fedhealth contracted healthcare professionals up to 100% of the Fedhealth rate.
- An innovative screening benefit that covers wellness and preventative screenings.
- Certain female oral and injectible contraceptives covered.
- Free flu vaccinations for the whole family!
- NEW! One prostate specific antigen (PSA) screening per year for male members between 45 and 69.
- NEW! Free access to Paed-IQ advice line for all your paediatric questions.
Download the myFED member guide here
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children.
myFED Monthly Contributions
|Income per month||Principal member||Adult dependant||Child dependant|
|< R5 953||R916||R784||R440|
|R5 954 – R9 732||R1 161||R989||R567|
|R9 733 – R12 021||R1 627||R1 393||R624|
|R12 022 – R13 739||R2 068||R1 672||R808|
|> R13 740||R2 804||R2 506||R1 068|
*Child dependant rate charged up to 27 years of age for financially dependent children