Take a look:
1. Fedhealth Family Room
On this platform you can:
• Access an electronic membership card that can be shared with your family members and healthcare providers as proof of your membership with Fedhealth
• View claims information and statuses
• View benefit availability
• Submit hospital and chronic authorisation requests
• Submit a query
• Extract documents like your membership certificate, tax certificate and member statements
• Our flexiFED members can manage their MediVault on the Family Room
• Complete member maintenance activities like adding and removing of dependants.
Click here to register on the Fedhealth Family Room.
You can email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond with a query number and a response will follow.
You can access this platform on the Fedhealth website, fedhealth.co.za. Our dedicated support agents will get back to you immediately with an answer.
4. COVID-19 Chatbot
Within the LiveChat functionality on the Fedhealth website, fedhealth.co.za, you can select the COVID-19 Chatbot for answers to your basic coronavirus questions.
5. WhatsApp service
Fedhealth’s WhatsApp functionality offers you self-service functions to manage your Fedhealth membership, and you can also obtain valuable COVID-19 information like symptoms, recovery, treatment, transmission, statistics, How To guides and FAQs using this service.
To access the service, simply add the number 060 070 2479 as a contact and then type ‘hi’ to get the conversation started, OR click here from your mobile device.