We encourage all moms-to-be to sign up for this very valuable Fedhealth benefit and enjoy great support along their pregnancy journey:
- Healthy Pregnancy workshop (before 26 weeks of pregnancy): A live class is held via Zoom with loads of interaction, questions and answers, and members who attend receive a birth or yoga ball
- A 24-hour baby advice line
- A lovely Fedhealth baby bag filled with baby goodies like a baby blanket and discount vouchers
- Weekly emails with information based on pregnancy milestones for mom-to-be and her partner
- Ongoing check-ins to ensure mom-to-be is doing well, as well as postnatal follow-up in case mom or baby need special recommendation
- Cover for a doula (birth coach during natural labour) up to R3 000 to assist in birth planning, attend the birth to help mom-to-be achieve her birth wishes, and a post-birth visit to check on mom and baby.
Read more about the Fedhealth Baby Programme.