From R 7 894
If you’re the kind of person who wants to leave absolutely nothing to chance when it comes to your health, maxima PLUS is the medical aid plan for you. This extensive medical aid plan offers you extremely generous in-hospital benefits, along with cover for chronic medicine, screening and more. It also gives you a day-to-day savings portion, a Threshold benefit, and
This refers to the procedures and treatments that take place in hospital for which you enjoy cover on this option.
• For your peace of mind, there’s no overall annual limit for hospitalisation.
On this option, you enjoy cover for 65 chronic diseases subject to the comprehensive formulary. Under this benefit, you have R15 000 per beneficiary per year available – capped at R28 100 per family per year. Our preferred providers are MediRite, Clicks, Dis-Chem and Pharmacy Direct.
This benefit includes the tests and healthcare assessments that ensure that your health is on the right track.
• We cover one Pap smear (cervical cancer screening) every three years for women aged 21 to 65.
Fedhealth offers many extras to optimise your health even more, such as professional medical advice and a transport service when you need post-hospitalisation check-ups.
• Call our 24-hour Emotional Wellbeing Programme support line to get you through life’s ups and downs.
The funds you have available upfront for day-to-day medical expenses like GP visits or the dentist. Once your annual savings account is depleted, the Out-of-Hospital Expenses Benefit will cover many of your day-to-day expenses. Available for day-to-day expenses Annual Savings and OHEB Member R14 243 Adult Dependant R11 047 Child Dependant (up to a maximum of 3 children) R3 662
• On this option, you get unlimited Fedhealth Network GP visits – it’s always paid from Risk and never your Savings!
• We cover unlimited specialised radiology like MRI and CT scans.
• We cover take-home medicine for seven days per hospital event at 100% of the Medicine Price List.
• We will cover your follow-up treatment for 30 days once you get discharged from hospital, like physio, x-rays and pathology.
• You benefit from trauma treatment at a casualty ward – unlimited at 100% of the Fedhealth Rate. Threshold Benefit Once your claims have accumulated to the correct Threshold level, there are certain benefits that this option will continue to cover. Member R15 818 Adult Dependant R12 166 Child Dependant (up to a maximum of 3 children) R3 662